Mise à jour du 19 janvier 2010 : Une jeune fille au pair a été trouvée pour la famille Charlesworth. Cette annonce n’est donc plus à pourvoir.
La famille suivante renouvelle son expérience et cherche donc sa prochaine jeune fille au pair
Victoria Charlesworth family – Au pair
preferably driver but not essential, for charming English family with 2 lovely little girls age 2.5 and 4 years old.
- The family live in the beautiful quiet Oxfordshire country village
- The family enjoys spending time together, going to restaurants, walking and visiting family & friends.
- The family have a friendly dog (border collie) called Molly.
- There is wireless broadband internet with laptop and skype access and a study upstairs.
- The village has a local bus service which goes into Oxford town centre 4x per day.
- Duties include: General childcare and household duties, au pair to take & collect the oldest daughter from pre-school 3 days a week and also potentially collect the youngest daughter from nursery in Oxford 2 days a week, help with some light housework, keeping the girls bedroom and clothes clean & tidy, helping put them to bed and wake them up in the mornings, walking the dog daily in the beautiful countryside around the house, some babysitting 1-2 evenings each week but probably not every week.
The family would really like their au pair to enjoy their time in the UK, especially their time with them, and become a member of their family.
Excellent Oxford University affiliated English school located in centre of Oxford.
- Pocket money: £85 for 30 hours work per week plus occasional use of family car, 1-2 weekdays off, weekends off & public holidays (but flexibility would be appreciated)!
- The mother works part time as a director’s assistant and the father is a busy hospital surgeon.
Because of the father’s working hours, flexibility is important as one week the mother may require more help, but then less the next, especially if the father is on vacation.
They would like someone happy to be flexible and be happy to work as a team – as a family member.
This flexibility will of course be reciprocated and time off for language school and social life is expected.
START DATE: Early – Mid February for 6-12 months