We have a company urgently seeking an intern for 5-6 months (or more!) – as the role is customer focused the role will suit someone who is seeking to improve/perfect language skills. The internship attracts a contribution of €150,- per week too!
The role is for a receptionist/customer relationship manager and involves the following duties and tasks:
– Greeting customers & visitors at reception
– Answering the phone, relaying messages & transferring phone calls
– Taking payments over the phone and answering questions about the product range
– Answering customer emails
– Communicating stock situations to the customer
– Processing refunds & returns
– Liaising with warehouse staff about stock levels
– Ordering basic supplies from our sundry suppliers
– Some marketing activities – competitor price checking, competitor website analysis
– Resolving customer complaints
– Cataloguing, recording and reporting customer complaints
This role will provide valuable experience both in customer service and a chance to further the candidates English skills. The right candidate will:
– Be well presented and have a good telephone manner
– Be friendly and posses good communication skills – even when under pressure from a customer!