6 months Internship + possibility of getting a full time job in the company
If you are keen on this position, please contact us via our contact page on www.theenglishcorner.fr
BA requires a Sales/ Business Development Manager to service the French Market
BA is a Irish based biotechnology company involved in the manufacture of natural nutraceutical products from seaweeds with proven health benefits for plant, animal and human applications. Since 2004, BA has established and developed markets for its plant biostimulant products in 24 countries across Europe, The Middle East, South America and Asia. The clear focus of the company is to continuously develop new markets, while ensuring repeat business from existing customers. This demands an unrelenting emphasis on premium quality products, conclusive technical data and flawless customer service. As part of its continued expansion we now wish to identify a Sales/Business Development Manager for France and French speaking regions in Africa
This position is responsible for:
- Develop short and long term strategies for BA plant nutrition products
- Build relationships with key customers so as to understand their agronomic problems.
- Liaise with customers to identify product needs and transmit this to the BA formulation team with the ultimate goal of satisfying the customer requirements.
The successful candidate will require the following attributes:
- Education: Required: B.S. degree in Plant Nutrition or
- 3 to 5 years sales and marketing experience in Agriculture.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Wide experience of agricultural crops and products.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to work on their own or part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong ethical standards and professionalism.
Based in Ireland or France but willing to travel throughout France and French speaking areas in Africa